Last week, I flew back to Toronto to finally pack and load my belongings and move them over to Seattle. As I was flying back, I discovered that you could get free Boingo Wireless if you have an eligible Mastercard.
I signed up the night before my return flight and used it without any problems… though I must say the connection wasn’t the best (but it’ll do)!
Steps to Sign Up for Boingo
- Grab your Mastercard (have the # handy)
- Verify your eligibility here
- Create a Boingo account
Steps to Use on the Plane (WestJet)
- Connect to WestJet Connect Wi-Fi on your device
- Open the WestJet mobile app
- Go to the Inflight tab of the mobile app
- Click on “Connect Now” button
- Click on “Internet” option under Inflight Services menu
- Login via Boingo
Voila! You can now surf the web. You’re welcome 🙂
My personal philosophy is growing 1% everyday through finding inspiration to share with the world.
- Resume Rescue – join 160+ people who have been helped and landed jobs @ places like Microsoft, Amazon, Salesforce, and Shopify.
- KKARENISM on LinkedIn – see which recruiters and hiring managers are #hiring so you can network with them when applying for a job.
- Monthly Newsletter – subscribe for important updates with new content delivered right to your inbox!