How Manage Your Personal Emails
Personally, I manage 8+ different email addresses which I created over the years for a variety of purposes. A few years ago, I discovered Spark and never looked back! It is great for keeping track of all my emails in one place (Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud, etc…). Currently, Spark is only available on iOS and Android platforms, but is coming soon to Windows… And yes, it is FREE!
A few of my favourite features include:
- Master Inbox – Shows my unread emails across all of my different email addresses in a single view
- Smart Inbox – Prioritizes my unread emails at the top, and then categorizes the rest of my emails into Newsletters, Pins, and Seen
- Snooze – I can snooze my emails so that they get resent to me another time (this way I don’t forget about the emails that are not currently a priority)
- Email Templates – This is very useful for my Resume Rescue service because I don’t need to copy/paste certain things over and over. Instead, I can just select my template and it’s ready to go.
- Create Link – I can create a link to my emails if I want to share them without forwarding it
Check it out and let me know your thoughts!
Note: This blog post is not sponsored, I just genuinely LOVE using Spark 🙌 and want to share it with everyone who may be looking for a more effective way to manage their personal inboxes.